Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cats, cow, and carrots :)

Funny title but true! :) :) Here is a long over due post!

Sam took this picture of Opal while she was sleeping. Well, I am not sure that she was sleeping, because she can be sneaky sometimes. :)


I had Sam lead Talitha into the barn. She was naughty and wouldn't walk into the barn but just stood there. So I had to help a bit. We'll be working on that.

Watson, soaking up the sun!

The flies were bothering Talitha and making her bleed so I put some Petroleum Jelly on and I think that helped. At least it helped heal up the fly bites.

Nasty, Nasty flies!

Thats better!! 
She really liked me putting it on. It probably helped stop the stinging and itching.

Grass + Cow = Happy Cow

The grass that we planted is coming up!!

Opal enjoying the sights

This is one of my creations that did not turn out, but it had the potential to be very yummy! :)




Carrots, chips, eggs, flour, brown sugar, butter, oats, and soda

In the oven...

Now taste testing!
It needed less eggs, flour, oats, and baking soda and more brown sugar and butter. :) He he! Oh well! Try try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment