Monday, March 30, 2015

Homemade Bread and Marmalade Teabread

Baking! One of my favorite pass times. :) It relaxes me and keeps the family fed.
If you would like to have the recipes from this post, just leave a comment below and I'll get it to you. I'm just too lazy today to write them out...

I don't know about you, but bread is one of my favorite things to make.

Kneading

The finished product

There is almost nothing that can beat fresh HOT bread with butter and jam, or honey!

-Marmalade Teabread-
My Aunt wanted me to try some English recipes for her, so this was my first one to make.

Flour, cinnamon, and soda

Butter


Crumble, crumble

Brown sugar

No offense... I just had to use Irish marmalade... he he! :)

Marmalade does not mix nicely with eggs and milk


I had about a tablespoon of butter left over so I just plopped it on top.

All done! It was yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment