Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Little of this and a little of that, plus some exciting news at the end :)

Sam wanted to make some sugar cookies, so I let him. :) Then I helped him decorate them.

It has been mostly raining and icing this winter instead of snowing. There has been some snow, but not much at all. Kinda strange! KK took these pictures while he and Josh were on their way to or at their hunting grounds.

Here is another one

An ice encrusted stump. It's the new anti-sliver coating. :)

Their hunting blind

Mom, Gram, Emmie, and I went to Kansas City to go to some Irish stores. :) We like to go because it brings back so many memories. We eat lunch here, Brownes Irish Market then visit Sheehan's Irish Imports and sometimes The Celtic Ranch. It makes more sweet memories. :)

An Irish (because I made it up) Honey Encrusted Chicken. YUMMY! I looked at some recipes to get some ideas of what I could put in/on it and went from there. :)

Emmie comes out and helps me sometimes with chickens and milking. I really enjoy it when she does. :) Thanks, Emmie!

The sun kissing the earth and making her blush :)

Opal wants her cat food or to be petted. :) She was cold. Poor thing!

Poor little chicks had a hard time getting used to the cold.

No, this is not my bull. :) This is the bull that we AI'd Talitha to. 
The picture is from, Sandhill Farms where he lives.

Some fun facts about him:

Age: 10
Birthday: 3/23/05
Hight: 58" (at his hip)
Weighs: 2,430 lbs.
Rates in the top 10 of all sires

Facts came from: ABS Global

I am so excited! I'm praying, praying that the AI took and she is settled! It will get expensive if we have to keep AI'ing her. She was AI'd on November 9th. So that would make her due date, August 18th, 2016, give or take about 10 days. :) So that's the exciting news folks!

1 comment: