Wednesday, June 22, 2016

First fruits...

A beautiful sun rise!


Buddy

I know I put this picture on here already... :)
Talitha is now (as of June 19th) four months pregnant! So exciting! Her calf is about as big as a large cat. :) Left hand side are her stomaches and the right hand side is where her uterus is. 

Some of the corn is still very short, but it's tasseling! I hope it isn't too soon!



The beets are almost ready to be picked

We got a few 'new potatoes' out of the potato patch today and cooked them up. They were YUMMY!

I know it is late, but I finally got some tomato plants planted. The other day Sam helped me plant some pumpkins. I hope the squash bugs don't kill them!

I let Sam pull up one carrot, onion, and beet for his breakfast. I dug some potatoes for him.

God knows how to make things look so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment