Monday, August 15, 2016

Mowing, Gardening, and Cleaning

Sammy mowed the pasture for me while I cleaned the barn. He did a great job!


Sammy found a little toad. I really like toads. :)

Sammy also found a little flower that he thought was very cute and HAD to show me!

Good job, Sammy!

After that we went into the garden and dug 153# of Pontiac Red Potatoes. It was a lot of work, but we got it done!! Sammy was a trouper!



We found two of these big worms... Yuck!


Being that we can't store our potatoes in our basement, we have to freeze them. So I had the job of cleaning out this freezer. It was pretty full of dust. :)

"The Works" from Walmart and paper towels

Soapy water and rags

A broom

And two willing hands can get a lot of work done!

Before

After
All clean inside!

Before

After

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment