Saturday, October 14, 2017

October?

Is it really October??

Oh man! So so cute!

Katelyn loves when Dad reads to her










A spin off of an Irish breakfast

Rain rain rain rain rain rain


Emmie and I's room leaks...












Emmie, Mom, and I canned some enchilada sauce. Anyone else can this stuff?




Spider webs :P


My garden... looks rather neglected doesn't it?


Mushrooms!

I think the tomatoes are done with this rain!! 





Ever since I was little I've had a fascination with mini waterfalls. Anyone else like this?








We had a Martha and Mary party



I thought this looked like "January"

Sandy got sick...

So she got Jump-StartPlus

Vitamin B




Anyone else hate giving shots?




She also got some special hay...

She's doing much better now!

Gus is getting so fat!

Isn't he cute?

Aw! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I hate shots. I always make my sister give them. Some animals don't mind as much as others. Glad Sandy is doing better though! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete