Wednesday, May 16, 2018

April

Patrick


John

Watson, Sugar Foot, and Opal

BLT :P

Milking

Gus

KK vacuuming 

McDonalds yumminess! 

John, with his angelic smile





Eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets while looking at books

Sam, 'helping' us deep clean a house :D

Marnie, my 2nd cousin

Pizza Ranch



Molly came to us as a very sick little calf. I kept her for a little over a month but she wasn't getting better so I gave her ways on Craigslist to a good home.









Sugar Foot

The barn needed cleaned REALLY bad!





Sam helped me a lot!







This hen has lived through a couple massacres. She's about 6 years old and still lays an egg almost every day. <3

I'm not sure what happened to Sugar Foot, but he came home one day all covered in dried mud.

Josh helping me make Irish eggs

Bacon, Irish soda bread, Irish eggs, and sausage.





Cousins





John

Oh yeah!!













Jim Jim and Blacky

Remember Pumpkin? 

Here she is now. Isn't she pretty?





Patrick











We had a little calf (the one Ben is petting) stay with us for a bit. She then went to another home.

Then a THIRD calf came. She was pretty sick too, but after some TLC she was up and ready to go!

We named her Blessing







Blacky and KK enjoying the sun.











Matthias tilled our garden for us. Thank you!!







I had to warm up a lot of milk for all my bottle babies.

















Josh, KK, Sam, and I planted potatoes. 



















Grace came over a couple times to help me with the animals. She was a great help! Thank you, Grace!

Milking for the first time. :)



Jim Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment