Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Changes


I was really struggling with owning a milk cow. I just could not afford for pay for all the feed and care expenses. So after prayers and talking with wise people I decided to post Sandy on Craigslist as a sort of fleece like Gideon in the Bible did. She was sold the next day! I was SHOCKED! After she was sold I had such tremendous peace and RELIEF! I didn't know this when I sold her, but hay prices are now really high. So the Lord knew what was best. He is so good!







Gus... :D























We watched the littles for the weekend. It was lots of work, but fun. <3 <3

Katelyn loves cows :)

















































We celebrated Josh and I's birthdays. We had chicken parmesan for dinner. It was good!

Daddy made this strawberry cake. It was yummy!!

Iced coffee, cake, and ice cream

I got 15 hens :)

Strawberries!

Grace and I did a Daniel fast. We both sent pictures of our meals to each other. This is unleavened bread, eggs, and chocolate milk.

Grace, KK, and I put hay on the potatoes. :)



Cooling off



I was told this is good... :)

Eggs, tatter tots, and watermelon

Two meat lovers

Unleavened bread pizza, corn, and watermelon

Two birds living in one of my Aunt's plants.

Grace and I had watermelon smoothies


John got his first hair cut

Isn't he sweet??

Smoothies 

Eggs, grapes, and unleavened bread

Unleavened bread pizza, apples, and chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment