Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Life and Death


We all went to our Grandma's birthday party. On the way there the boys got some pizza. :)

All the children (except one, who couldn't make it to the party)

All the grandchildren (with a few missing)

All the great-grandchildren 

Joseph watching Josh shoot his bow.

Helping Josh get his arrows











Sweet kids! <3 <3

Tent meetings went very well! I only got a few pictures (sorry!)



Corn bread muffins



I hatched 18 chicks

Gus







Eating, after tent meeting break down.



A visit to the rock cut with the youth



:)







Gus went to the locker on the 18th of September.

Josh took him

I was really sad, so I decided to sit outside and watch the sunrise. It was beautiful!

Opal, my constant companion





God is so good and kind!

My chicks hatched!















Grace and I worked on Gus's hide together. It took us about three hours. :O

Another Sweet Joy run. :P







Sam helped me clean out the barn after Gus left. 



<3

1 comment: