Thursday, April 11, 2019

Snow

Virginia sent Gram some flowers. Aren't they pretty?

Dad made us biscuits and gravy. He's so sweet!

Crazy snowy weather!

Double yokes 



Sweet Joy Chai Latte



Breakfast burrito





It was really windy so the snow blew into the barn!

Nice big snow drifts

I know, another picture of the barn :)



I think this cake was for KK's birthday

Enchiladas 

Cookies and cream

Doughnuts for the guys at Sam's work and us. :P







Yummy brisket



My chicken coop needed cleaned SO bad, but it was too frozen. Thank full for a thaw!



Josh fixed up the hallway. <3

He did a great job

So pretty!



This snowdrift was about four to five feet tall.

Made getting to the barn hard!























So cold! I had lots of snow in my boots!

Littles came over for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment