Wednesday, July 24, 2019

July comes to a close

I got an iPhone X so that I could take better pictures when I'm in Ireland. This is the new case I bought for it. :)

I sold my camera!

Littles playing in the pool

And helping Grandma wash Grandpa's car

John enjoying the water

I sold a bunch of eggs! Praise the Lord!

Dad and I delivered some chickens and eggs I sold. :)

Oh boy! Here it comes! I am getting so excited!

Can you find the turkey?

:)

Oliver and Felicity

Oliver

Watching Sam fix the driveway with the skid loader

Dirty puppy

:P


<3 <3 <3

Got a new backpack for Ireland!



First tomatoes!



Corgi smile

The broilers are doing amazing!









My turkeys weigh about 15#

My lunch

My garden is such a mess. Thanks to Sam and Mom it is looking better!







The carrots are growing faster than the weeds. :)

Clover

Riley helped Mom and me weed the garden. She was so dirty and tired!



I gave her a bath... she slept for about 3 hours. :P

<3

Turkey hen

Turkey tom

1 comment:

  1. Love Oliver and Felicity - they are very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete