Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ducks, My birthday, and turkeys

Broad Breasted White Turkeys

Broad Breasted Bronze Turkeys

Cornish Cross and Red Broilers



I am so happy that I was able to get bulk hen feed. Now Mom doesn't have to take so many trips to the store for feed. :)

The morning of my birthday was BEAUTIFUL! It had a pretty sunrise and then started to rain after a bit. The best weather ever! I love rain, by the way. :)

So pretty!

Rain!

Emmie took me to town for coffee and breakfast <3 <3

Yum!

This is so yummy!

Then Dad, Mom, and Emmie made me BLTs for my birthday dinner.

Deviled eggs! YUM! Emmie makes them the best!

So good! Thank you everyone!

Mom made me War Cake for my birthday cake. We put whipped topping on it. :) It was yummy!

Virginia, Nate, and Patrick got me flowers

Popcorn and an Orschlen gift card. :)

Grace made me lemon muffins

Brie got me Corgi socks

The littles gave me a bunch of little things that were super sweet!

Emmie got me some jelly beans

Riley took over my bed. :D

Green beans are getting ready to bloom!

My grassy potato patch

Looking pretty good!



Tomatoes

Carrots

Strawberries

Beets

Can you find all the pepper plants (there are 12)

We went to town for some ice cream and Riley came with



She had fun!

Eating some of the turkeys feed :)



Big broiler from lasts year

Someone got into something really stinky... so she got a bath!

Which she really doesn't like...

Morning stretches

Happy birds!

A spider web

All ready for the ducklings!

I got 15 ducks from Welp Hatchery 

One was dead on arrival and two others died the first day I had them. Welp kindly refunded me. They have amazing customer service! I really enjoy working with them! With Covid-19 the birds keep coming late in the mail, which I think is why those three died. :(

So cute!

Red Broiler







Patrick "helping" Riley eat

Brie's dog Kaiya is expecting puppies! Learn more about them on my website Red Barn Clutch or "Short Corgi Tales" on Facebook and Instagram.

Someone was sharing... :D

Taking a swim!





My potatoes are blooming!

Tomatoes are blooming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment