Tuesday, September 15, 2015

God at work in my life...

The Lord has been doing a lot of work in my heart lately. It's so amazing the way He waits for us to yield. Why should He? Because He loves us too much to let us go. Praise His Name!

This devotional blessed me...

September 15th
"Rest in Me, My child. This time devoted to Me is meant to be peaceful, not stressful. You don't have to perform in order to receive My Love. I have boundless, unconditional Love for you. How is grieves Me to see My children working for Love: trying harder and harder, yet never feeling good enough to be loved.
"Be careful that your devotion to Me does not become another form of works. I want you to come into My Presence joyfully and confidently. You have nothing to fear, for you wear My own righteousness. Gaze into My eyes, and you will see no condemnation, only Love and delight in the one I see. Be blessed as My Face shines radiantly upon you, giving you Peace."
-Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

'You don't have to perform in order to receive My Love.' That phrase really struck me! I so often try to do things because I think if I don't He will love me less or will be angry with me and He'll punish me.  But the truth is, if we are walking The Way that we truly believe that God wants us to, then we have nothing to fear! And if He does show us that we have walked off of The Way, it is because He loves us. We don't have to fear that He'll leave us walking the wrong direction! What a blessing!

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment