Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Milking :)

This was the last day with Buster.  :( :(
We sold him to a very good home on the first of this month (not quite sure on that date) where he will be a pet for the rest of his life. Wow! Couldn't ask for better! God is so good!

Smile!!

Talitha waiting to be milked

Sam and I straining the milk. :)

This strainer is sooooo nice!! I got it here Homesteader's Supply

Cream

Getting all that good cream off

Now for some butter!

Blender

I like to blend it until I can squish it with my finger and it doesn't stick to me.

Looking good!

If you don't blend it enough it will stick to you badly. :)

Hardly any sticking!!

Yum, yum!

First we wash everything with soap and then rinse it. Then we bleach and rinse everything again. Doing this twice a day can get tiring. :) 

But then we get all the milk we want!! :)

I do want to put in a little note saying how much of a blessing Sam has been! He faithfully comes out with me twice a day at seven in the morning and evening, rain or shine. I have a really, really sweet brother!! Thank You, Jesus, for my little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment