Thursday, October 29, 2015

Little things...

Two and a half gallons of squash/pumpkin mix! It weighed a lot!! We were planing on making it into pumpkin butter. :)

Here it is! We put it in the food processor to make is smooth and creamy. Yum! 

This is a steak Dad and Sam made together! It was really good, even if it 'wasn't cooked'. Sam loves to grill! He was very pleased with it. :)

Enjoying the fruit of their labors

I ordered a cheese cloth! It works very well!

Nice and thin

This chip was four inches long!!! KK couldn't fit it all in his big mouth. :)

Daddy making chicken
(did I ever say he's an AMAZING cook?)



At some point, I am going to send Talitha's milk in to be tested so I can figure out it's nutritional value. :)

Some ricotta cheese, KK helped me with it.

Sour dough starter!

Feeding it



I was doing something in the kitchen, when I saw this out the windows. Isn't that sooooo cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment