Tuesday, September 6, 2016

God is good!

This is the first time in two years that we were able to grow pumpkins! I prayed "Lord, please let them live! Sam really wants some pumpkins!" God has been faithful and kind!

I organized my poor animal folders. They were disorganized and falling apart.






This is how I got the hay up in the loft. 
I carried 2,400# of hay up like that. :) My legs were sore from walking up and down those stairs! :)

Sam and Watson
Sam helped me carry some of the hay up too. So I guess I didn't quite carry up 2,400#. :)

Sam with Katelyn and Joseph

Joseph sleeping and Katelyn watching a Bible story on the iPad


A big storm came through...

Daddy grilled out while it was raining. :)



Katelyn playing in a puddle :)






Double rainbow! God's promise of mercy and faithfulness!


KK took this picture

And this one...

And this one!

This was my view. :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those sunsets pictures so much!! (All the Iowa scenery pictures actually... :) I've seen very few sunsets since we moved, and I miss them!
    Love you! Annetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'll have to post more pictures of them!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! And what a beautiful rainbow! 🌈 I love rainbows!

    ReplyDelete