Saturday, December 17, 2016

A little bit of everything

Gram, Mom, Emmie, Aunt Carol, Brie, and I went to a bridal shower for a friend of ours. :) This cupcake was good!

Discussing our trip to Texas. :)

Sometimes it gets crazy at family meetings! :P

Oh cuteness!! Love you!

Look at her hair!

Katelyn, looking at "You Can do it, Sam"

Me, heading out to take care of the animals

Sam came out with me, it was cold!

I made sugar cookies for the children to decorate. Katelyn and Joseph helped me cut them out. :)



Brie's

Grace's

Sam's

A snake showed up in the basement. I was not very pleased about that! This is the second time it's happened. Emmie took it outside, but...

It was a little too cold out there for it...

Poor thing!! I don't like snakes, but I still felt bad for it.



I made the guys these Glazed Pork Chops 





Our own home grown pig



And our own homegrown potatoes

I used gloves because the salt hurts my fingers. :)

Look at that! The guys were gathered around the counter saying 'When will they be done? Do they have to go into the oven?'. :D
We also had green beans and the potatoes

Gus playing in the snow

Dad

Mom, Emmie, and I went Christmas shopping in Omaha. It was fun!

It started to snow while we were there, so we turned on some Christmas music and enjoyed the festive feeling in the air!

Opal climbing a ladder

The chickens are growing nicely!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to Texas? Does that come through MO? Hopefully, I'd love to see ya'll!
    Awe, Alaina is so cute! How old is she?
    Glazed pork chops sound good right now,lol!

    ReplyDelete