Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hello!

I have wanted to say "Hello" for a long time to all the people who are silently following my blog. It just fascinates me that I get blog views from Ireland, France, Russia, USA, ENGLAND, Australia, Poland, Ukraine, Singapore, and many other places. I really appreciate your interest and would love, love to get a comment from you, telling me a little about yourself and how you found my blog.
May you have a blessed Christmas and New Years! Thank you again for stopping by my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Since you are shouting out to all your "silent" readers, I thought I should say Hi =) My name is Shalom Martin and I live on a farm in PA. I blog over at afarmgirlsrandomness.com so you can check me out over there if you want!!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooppps...I wrote my blog address wrong. afarmgirlsrandomness.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Shalom, Thank you so much for commenting! You do a great job with your blog! :) Can you think of anything I could do to make my blog more interesting or easier to use?
      Have a wonderful Christmas! God bless your day!

      Delete
    3. I can't really think of anything...I think it is great the way it is!! =)

      Delete
  2. Oh you didn't say England! :) :)

    ReplyDelete