Saturday, January 7, 2017

Life

Ice skating with a bunch of people from Church :)
Emmie took this video

KK took these pictures of a really hard frost that hit our part of Iowa





Ben took these pictures...



This is a dirt (level B) road by our house

Watson keeping warm on Josh

And on Ben
Somehow Watson can worm his way into any boys heart. Even the ones who really don't like cats! :P

Christmas presents

Sam got me two HUGE peanut butter cups for Christmas! They were yummy!
Sorry I can't really put more pictures of videos on here of our Christmas, the boys and Dad were in their t-shirsts and some of them DO NOT want me to post them on my blog! :) :)

Some of us also went Christmas caroling with our Church

We took my Grandma out for supper one evening. Dad is SO MUCH like Grandma (his Mom, our Grandma). She is a sweet lady. :)

Gus (Sam took this picture)

Sam and Joseph

Me, working on the chore list for my animals

THE LIST
It was HUGE!! Some very very sweet girls from our Church took care of my animals while we were on vacation in Texas! God bless both of you and your family for all you did!

I tried to make sure everything was labeled and clear.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the snow is beautiful! We have a little bit up here! Such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my yeah! It's amazing what rain and snow does to pictures! Haha! :)

      Delete
  2. The skating looks so much fun!! Wish I could've been there too. :) Our pond is so tiny compared to Cocklin, plus it doesn't stay cold long here... :( Oh well... I'll always treasure those FUN skating when we lived there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! :) We haven't gotten any snow this winter yet, but we are hoping to get at least a little!
    Wow, those are big Reesy cups!! My Dad loves those! It's one of the American things that we can actually get here in England!

    ReplyDelete