Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 2nd

Brie, KK, Sam, Grace, and T.J. all went horse back riding on the beach. They had fun. :)








Josh cooking hamburgers for lunch

Ben making bacon squares for lunch









They did a great job! It was yummy!

After lunch we all went to the ocean

Emmie and Katelyn

Digging for clams

They never did get one :(

Alaina kept eating sand

Look at that baby!!!

Playing in the waves





Warm and dry

Oh man, look at that hair!

If she gets any cuter I don't know what we'll do!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw KK in that first picture, I was like "wow, he's tall"! Haha! I love horseback riding, but it's something I rarely do.
    Ah, the ocean. It's been ages since we've done something like that. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's on my bucket list! Ride a horse on the beach! I'm sure that Brie had a ton of fun! I miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete