Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Barn Cleaning

The chicken coop needed cleaned badly! So I got to work!







Pine shavings

Looks like fun for the chickens!

They like it play in the sawdust

Hallway in need of a good sweep







KK helped me clean up the barn. He did a great job. It would have taken me a LONG time! From start to finish I was working in the barn for about five hours.



We hadn't cleaned it for about three weeks.

Ah, much better!!


First day

I decided to try soaking the chicken's feed. They seem to like it. I am also giving them beet pellets with it. They don't like the beets. :P

I covered the feed with some pantyhose. :)

Day two

About four days





I also organized my area of the basement. Being that I won't be milking for a while, I put away a bunch of the milking supplies.



Some wheat bread I made

Josh was painting at a job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment