Friday, February 24, 2017

Dirty work...

I got behind in my blogging so here are a few old pictures. :)

The boys ripped out a wall in the basement that was not really necessary. It is so nice to have the basement more open!





Sam and I eating popcorn and playing the game of 'Life'. :)





Watson drinking water off of the hose

Sam and I cleaned out the chicken coop together. I really enjoy working with Sam.



I am amazed at how fast it gets yucky!



Gus watching us...







I gave the chickens some sand and they ATE a bunch of it!! I was amazed! I had to refill it three times!

I have been giving the chickens sunflower seeds and they seem to really like them! I have been able to reduce their feed intake because these seeds are giving them enough protein and fat! They just aren't as hungry!

Iowa in all of it's glory

Mom, Emmie, and I went over to visit my Grandma. We had tea and scones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment