Friday, February 24, 2017

Hospital!

Last week KK had really bad chest pain so Mom and Dad took him to the hospital. It turns out he had four blood clots, two in each of his lungs! Poor guy was in a lot of pain for a while. Thankfully he is doing much better. The doctors think the blood clots came from his legs. There is a blood disorder that runs in our family called Factor V. I am not quite sure how to explain it, but I guess the simplest is that his blood is too thick. They are testing him for Factor V and if he has it he may have to be on blood thinners all his life. 



During all of this with KK I was kinda stressed out, because I had just said goodbye to Talitha and life was just giving me the 'one-two'! Well I was taking this feed out to the chickens and it dumped all over the floor. I had to take a deep breath, pray, and clean it up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hopefully it's not that bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope KK is doing better now. Will be praying he has a full recover!

    ReplyDelete