Monday, July 17, 2017

What have you been up to?

Gus

Emmie, Gram, and I spent the afternoon together. It was fun! :)



Mom made pork chops wrapped in bacon! Yum!

Some kittens at our friends' house

Green beans!



Mom and Dad cutting down a tree branch.

A sermon my brother, Ryan, preached at Church.

Watson was afraid KK would drop him in the water that had collected in the cart.










I did an accent challenge. It was fun!











It was 100% right! :P I think the fact that I say 'pop' not 'soda'. :)
Please take the tests and tell me what your results are!

Some of us went looking for abandoned houses, but while we were looking we found this really neat cemetery! It was so cool!







2 comments:

  1. I took the test and it says my accent is aurora MO! Lol! (That's 15 minutes from us)
    I've been crocheting a lot! I want to do a post on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my results from the dialect test: https://nyti.ms/2vyTYul. The three most similar towns on my dialect map were Wichita, Lincoln, and Springfield, and the least similar towns were in the New England states in the east which makes me happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete