Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tent Meetings





Our sleepy little town in Iowa. :)

Inside the tent
Sorry I don't have many pictures. It was one of the most relaxed tent meetings we have ever had! Thank You, Lord!

Poor littles were sick with colds.

We finished off the weekend with a youth singing.

How hard this is to say and truly mean it with all my heart.



But, with the help of my Father, I can say 'Thy will be done'!







The bean fields are so so pretty!

Gus

Fess

Pumpkin
You can see a video of the calves playing by clicking on this link...

Calf sharing is so nice!





I deceded to take some pictures of my chickens, because it seems like each spring almost all of them get killed by some nasty creature! So pray with me that they will live longer than all our other chickens! :P In the picture on the far left there is an old black and white hen (not the one walking)  who has made it through at least two massacres. :) She's one tough bird!

We have been trying to catch all the lovely little mice who are making a HUGE amount of noise in Emmie and I's bedroom walls. :) We have caught at least 7 so far!

Anyone interesting in some fodder beets?



Josh and T.J. painting trim



Sweet Mommy and Daddy



Gram and I had a long day of ancestry research. :) It was fun! My grandma is a sweetheart! Such a blessing to me!



Anyone wanna go with me?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the good quotes...I need them this morning!

    ReplyDelete