Saturday, September 23, 2017

Wedding Music!

My sister-in-law's sister was getting married and I was asked to make some caramel popcorn for her wedding. :)

Bubbling away!

Yum! 20 gallons of caramel popcorn!

THE day arrived with clouds and threats of rain, but all in all a beautiful day!







The bride and groom's youngest sisters were flower girls. 

<3 <3 <3



Grandparents praying for the couple

























Ben and KK were putting spoons over their eyes. :P

Katelyn

Alaina

Some of the girls did up the couple's car very nicely, but the rain washed a lot of it off! So they had to redo it. :(



Getting ready to throw bird seed at the couple





I decided this was a safe place to stand! I really didn't want bird seed on me!

The groom's hat kept most of the bird seed out of his collar. :) It was rather funny!

Family saying goodbye



Cleaning up!





Playtime afterwards :)

1 comment: