Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Katelyn's Birthday

We dressed Riley up in a dress. :) She was so cute!

Weeded the strawberry patch



I planted some carrots, but it has rained so much that I'm afraid they won't grow... :(

I also planted beets, squash, pumpkins, and cantaloupe. 

Tomato plants too

Littles <3



John was playing with a tractor in the dryer :P

Katelyn opening her presents. :) She is six! 





Corndogs with chili

Blowing out her candles
She had cheese cake for her 'cake'



Getting excited

Anyone want eggs? I am selling some old ones for $.75 a dozen. Contact me through my website if you are interested redbarnclutch.com



Can you find the turkeys? :P

A bunch of us youth went down to a tunnel just for fun. :)

Some pretty flowers



Sam and Markus (if I spelled your name wrong, please let me know) created a dam inside the tunnel. 

The road washed out by the Zook's house. It was pretty impressive. :)





Look at the rock layers!



No comments:

Post a Comment