Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Lambs, Turkeys, Broilers

My garden is in serious need of weeding.

I've got about 3/4 of it weeded, but still have a ways to go. :)

I got two little lambs. Girl is on the left and boy is on the right. 
Name suggestions?

Dad eating one of the first strawberries from the patch this year!



Almost ready for the broilers/meat bird chicks I am getting from duncanspoultry.com. :)

My turkeys are getting so big!

Chicks arrived!

Aw! <3







Josh built me this mobile chicken pen. :) He is amazing!!



Sweet nieces! <3

I got 50 more broiler chicks



Love the little yellow fluff balls!

We had a nice morning at Sweet Joy :)



Isn't she cute?



Poor little guy! I did get him out unscathed!

The broiler pens get dirty SO fast!









Getting big!

Emmie just cleaned her car... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment