Thursday, June 27, 2019

Joseph's Birthday

Sleepy puppy



Find the puppy...

My turkeys are getting big!






Riley and I weeded the garden and cleaned animal pens. :) It was a busy day!

This garden was SO full of weeds and grass!

After three days of work...

Freeing my carrots





First tomato!

Peppers

My lambs' bellies were very full, but they still wanted to eat their lamb pellets. :P







These two are getting big!

Riley had to get a bath after helping me in the garden. She was SO dirty!

All clean but super tired!

Alaina is the only grandkid who can control Riley. :D

<3



Making doughnuts with Emmie



Joseph's birthday party!

Doesn't Kels do an amazing job decorating her kids birthday cakes?



:D :D

Opening presents

When I am sitting in the rocking chair, Riley likes to sit with her front over my foot and her back feet on the ground. :P

Put my turkeys outside! :)

Some of the broilers got put in the barn

Oliver and Felicity watching/following me

Saying 'hi' to the lambs

The young broilers needed more space badly.

Lots of room!

Lambs still following me

Turkeys enjoying the grass

<3





Peace

This guy is huge!



Another bath for the puppy. She was dirty. :)

Dad, Sam, and I picked cherries

Riley watched and ate cherry pits

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment