Monday, February 3, 2020

Bread, snow, dentist





Made some pies for one of my customers at RedBarnClutch.com



Grandma put her toys up so she could clean and naughty little girl was pulling them out and getting them all over. :D

When you don't feel good and this little puppy comes to see you! <3 <3

Trying to get a picture of her and me in our new sweaters.

Doing chores together

Showing Uncle Sam her new dress

Got my teeth worked on

Mom treated me to some coffee :)

One of her favorite places to be. Right at Grandpa's feet



Winchester

Daddy's steak

I like mine cooked WAY more, but this is how he wanted him. >:P

Got a bath

So cold and sleepy



Cleaning during a snow storm





Made some bread





We caught an albino skunk! It was actually very calm.

We released is far away from our house. :)

My poor hens, their water keeps freezing.









Three generations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment