Monday, February 3, 2020

Sheep, Chickens, Riley

My chicks are getting so big!

I also sold my sheep. Kinda sad to see them go, but also relieved. 







Sleepy puppy

We took Riley to Atlantic with us. She was very good. We had a few mishaps, but all in all she did amazing for only being out three times in her life. :)



Waiting for Grandma to come out of the post office



Taking a walk

I just love her shadow! <3











A happy dog!

Sweet Joy run!

Riley was helping me clean out the chick pen.

Because I put them out in the barn! So nice to have them out of the garage!

This hen is around 7-8 years old. She has lived through multiple massacres and cold winters. She's a sweetheart. I just can't bring myself to sell her and have her end up in someones soup pot. :'(

Yummy bread! Thank you, Lois!

I got 30 new hens from a really sweet couple. I am really really happy with them! The Lord is so good to me! I had been praying that the Lord would provide me with healthy, affordable, chickens. Thank You, Jesus! <3 <3



They are around 6 month old Hyline layers.

Got 30 eggs from them!

So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment