Wednesday, April 1, 2020

End of March

The weather is finally getting nice again! I went for a short walk and came inside so refreshed!






Riley enjoying the view!

Farm fresh egg and some sausage

My sweet precious family!

The boys did some shooting



Then we went down to the creek for a little while. It was so nice to spend time with my brothers and Riley. <3

She loved the water!









Walking with Josh

We had to keep her on the leash because the water was just a little too fast.









Let me in!

Please (she did eventually climb in)!!!

Talking on the conference line has been such a blessing!

Us ladies walked for a long time!

We went down to the creek again. :)

We found three road signs that had washed up. 

Sam took two of them home. The third one he couldn't get out. 

Driving home

Riley was SO tired! And dirty!



Mommy got me some root beer. So yummy!

Turkeys are two weeks old now! 



I ordered some Red Broilers from Welp Hatchery. :)

Sam helping me get ready for them

All set!

Just love these guys!

My poor rooster who lost his tail feathers from his fellows pulling them out!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment