Friday, May 22, 2020

Tomatoes and Turkeys

Apple blossoms



Beets

Tomatoes and peppers

All clean!

Four baby turkeys and two dozen eggs headed to a new home. :)

Pullet eggs

Creme Brûlée

Planting time!

Tomato cages

Cardboard 









Compost

Pine needles 







Baby chicks!

Beets

Strawberries

Carrots

Red Broilers

Cutie



Went to the creek with Mom and Riley

I went upstairs to change and Riley waited for me at the bottom of the stairs. <3 <3

Moved the white turkeys into this pen so that I could move the bronze turkeys into the barn. :)





These little fellas kept flying out of their pen!









Getting ready for 166 broiler chicks!

Emmie was washing the floors so I made Riley stay in the kitchen with me. She chose to sleep on my feet. <3

Quick lunch! Bannock, beans, and hot dogs



A box full of turkeys

All settled in!

Fresh bedding

Waiting for me to finish washing eggs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment