Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tree-line Cleanup


Planting my 2020 garden!

I planted green, yellow, and purple bush beans. :)

Six lovely rows!

Riley had to be tied up while I planted the beans because she kept walking on the rows. She entertained herself by chewing on old weeds. :D

Double yolker! Doesn't it look like eyes?

KK's PBJ sandwich 





Some of us girls went to the rock cut. We have all been staying home and keeping things sanitary so we felt it would be ok for us to be together. :)

It was so nice to see you, Kiersten!

And the rest of you!

This field was beautiful!





<3







A sanitized coffee. :D So so good!

Riley killed her first squirrel! She was so proud of it!

First pullet egg!

KK mowed the pastures for me!

Before 
Anna, Meredith, and Sam helped me clear out this part of our tree line. It felt so good to have it all tidied up! Thank you so much for your help everyone! <3 <3

After

Before

After

Before

After

So satisfying! 

Meet Orangey, one of my favorite kitties. 
He got caught in a van belt which basically skinned his back. We almost put him down but Mom and Dad listened to my pleadings and took him to the vet. The vet said because Orangey was young and healthy he would probably make it. He gave us antibiotics and told us to keep the wound clean. I put antibacterial cream on his cut and tried my best to keep is clean. It healed!



He was with us for about 3-4 years, then tragically we had to have him euthanized as he got his lung punctured by another cat and more than likely would never have fully recovered. :'(

I miss you big guy. <3

Some wild flowers growing on Orangey's grave. <3 :'(



Getting ready for my 176 chicks, coming on May 6th!







Brie and Grace made this stone for Riley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment