Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A step into the past...

I thought you might like to see a little glimpse into our past. :)

My beautiful Mommy

My hard working Daddy

KK and Sam

Josh, KK, and Sam

Daddy's smile

Two little hams

KK

Chocolate

Nate, KK, and me milking Hannah. Well, KK is watching. :)


Cousins visiting us and the cows. :)

Ice from the cows' water tank

A hunting trip :)

Josh

Josh and KK at our lake hunting

Our farm was a dairy at one time. So there were huge barns. They were quite run down though. We had about 10 acres, a pond, two barns, and a poll shed.

Snow!
Snow could get really deep in Persia, Iowa! It's fun to say we lived in Persia. :) :)

The kitchen

Me

Josh

KK (already a clown!)

We called this barn the 'second barn'.

Running in the pasture!

The 'first barn'

Emmie and I with our kitties.

In loving memory of my dear Grandpa who passed away in 2011.

Hope you enjoyed this little trip into our past! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment