Friday, August 28, 2015

Tomatoes and Potatoes

Emmie and I cut up tomatoes to freeze. When it gets cold out (I know, cold already???) I'll make pizza sauce. Thank you Kelsey for raising and picking them! Your amazing!!

I listened to Eric Ludy preach, you can listen to his messages here, if you want to be challenged!

Tomatoes, tomatoes

Yuck!

We also scrubbed potatoes! LOTS of them! :) We finished "putting them up" on Monday. We were just too tired to finish them on Saturday.

Mom thought there were about 50# of them. KK thinks there were 60-70#. :) All I know is that without Emmie's help I would have been at it WAY longer! I have an amazing sister!

Emmie switching out potatoes

Dresses are so handy!

Yucky potatoes and dead wasps. :) :)

Ahhhh... ipad, flyswatter, and potatoes.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment