Monday, August 10, 2015

Just a snapshot...

Hello! My Church Glory Christian Fellowship, had Gospel Tent Meetings this last week. My Dad, Edward Martin and Leonard Guenther preached. It was very good! The heat was pretty bad, but we made it! I might post some pictures of it... still trying to decided if I want to... I'm feeling lazy today!
On Friday Mom, Emmie, and I canned peaches and peach jam. Unfortunately they didn't get done in time for the evening message so I stayed home to finish them. I was very tired and had not eaten supper so my brain was NOT working! Food and sleep helped!
Anyway, here are some pictures. :)

I had not been paying attention and knocked a green bean jar off our canning shelf which made a lovely mess. :) It came very close to landing on my feet! Praise the Lord it didn't! He cares about every detail!

What a mess!

Peach jam!

Peaches

A peach jar that broke in the canner. :(

Warming the jars

Dishes

Watson, sleeping on some hay

My nice pretty garden is now a wreck!

Help! The weeds are taking over!!

Smile!

Front

Left side

Back

Swing her tail! :)

Getting more milk!!!

Right Side

Again

Thankfully her handles are getting longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment