Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Croissant Roll-up and Little Buddy

Emmie made a yummy Buffalo Chicken Croissant roll-up!





All done! It was spicy, but still good!

Mom and I hilled the potatoes yesterday.

Little Buddy having his breakfast. :)





We separate Talitha and Buddy over night so that we can get milk in the morning.

Mister Rooster #1 with all his hens

This rooster lost his toes to frost bite. But he is a very sweet guy. Although rooster #1 chases him around. :(

The cats ran out of food, so Opal kept coming back to the cat food container trying to tell me that I needed to feed her. Poor girl!

Pigs :)

Don't you just love their chewing? Hehe!



It rained a little last night and it makes the garden look so good!

Our corn has had a lot of trouble coming up this year. :(

Carrots, beets, and onions are doing very good! I prayed the the Lord would help them to grow well this year, and He's answered my prayer! What an awesome God I serve!!

Little Buddy or Bodie

"What's so good about this stuff, mommy?"

Getting kisses from mommy, which he only likes for a little bit.

I think he was looking at me and/or Opal who was close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment