Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May is here!

This year seems to be flying by at a terrible rate! I kind of wish it would slow down. :)
But here it is May already. I'll be 22 in just under three weeks. Strange! I think I stopped counting my age at 18 (my maturity level stops there too!!).
Soon I'll be staring 30, 60, and maybe even 90 in the face. 
"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;"
Ecclesiastes 12:1

Look at that face! This is the first time she had her hair up. So sweet!

Look at the roles!! This is when they are still cute! :)

Smile! Did I ever tell you how cute she is? I love this baby!!

A huge Reese's Peanut Butter Cup I made for one of my Uncles.

Sam put this vest on in the thrift store. It was HUGE on him!! :)

Both gardens are planted! Now just weed weed weed weed...

Opal

Sam's new look

"My, Grandma, what big teeth you have!"

And finally, some exciting news! 
Yesterday Josh and I picked up this little guy from Weston, NE. He is a week old today, a twin (the other twin was a heifer), and is a Hereford/Angus cross. I'm hoping that Talitha will accept him, so we can go on family trips without having to milk. :)

So, anyone have a good name for him? I do not want to name him any meat or food names. :)

I think he might be brindled like Talitha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment