Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Little Buddy and Talitha + Gardening

Here are some comparison pictures of Buddy from about two months ago when I got him and now...

Buddy at about two weeks old...

Buddy now...

Buddy at about two weeks old

Buddy now...

Buddy at two months old (this was just after he got shots... so he was a little upset because he had to be separated some Talitha for about two hours)
Me thinks he will be a monster soon...



Yes, Buddy, I can see you.



He is eating grass now...

Sam and I picked all the carrots and beets.





Sam is such a big help! 





A box of carrots

Sam and I cut off the tops and the bottoms

Hummm... where did all the carrots go?

Ah here's where they went! They seem to be mostly made up of tops. :)

Sam and I also dug up a row of potatoes (we got 24#) and then washed and cooked some for supper. They were very yummy!


Yesterday evening I went outside to take pictures of Talitha and Buddy.
I usually have a following of either cats, dogs, or a person. :)
This time I had Sam, Watson, and Opal

Watson

Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment