Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A couple questions

So Paige, from Paige's Pages, nominated me on her blog. Thank you Paige!

Questions:
How did you start blogging? I started blogging because I really wanted a place to post pictures of my animals and to connect with people who love animals, wildlife, and old fashioned living. :) My Dad gave me the green light to create a blog, so here it is!

What are two pieces of advice that you'd want new bloggers to know?
#1 Post LOTS and LOTS of pictures! Even if they seem insignificant.
#2 Keep it short and sweet. I really don't like reading long posts that are just words, adding a few pictures to it can make it more enjoyable to read. :)

There ya go! :)

Do I post too many :) :) :) ???

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! I really like your advice!
    I really like all the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete