Monday, April 10, 2017

My animals

My broilers are getting so big!

The little hens are doing really good!

Gus



Look at those hens! They are so so nice! They are laying around 6 eggs a day. And there are only nine hens!

I love my 'rainbow' eggs



Bodie gets a feed mix that has sweet feed, two kinds of creep feed, and sunflower seeds. :)
By the way, I HIGHLY recommend feeding your chickens or cattle sunflower seeds! My chickens especially, are looking super good!

Lots of pine shavings for the chicks :)

I am so glad Mommy got me a cart! It has saved my back and legs many times!

I am keeping 49 broilers for a family at Church, because they aren't quite ready to have them at their house yet. :) I'm glad I can do it for them. I LOVE having lots of animals to care for!

I moved my broilers out into the barn

Their feed

They seem to be doing good. :)

Gus was standing in there because he was VERY annoyed by the flies and hot! 

Look at that sweet face... How can I even think of eating him?

Gus was 'helping' me take care of the broilers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment