Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Freedom!

Poor Kitty 
This kitty got in through our chicken coop window (which is now closed up) so Sam set him free.

Sandy in a pasture full of grass for the first time (as far as I know)!



I am excited to see how big her udder will get when she is giving milk!

Enjoying some grain

On Sunday some of the youth from our Church passed out tracts. It was a good stretching time for me. I am a shy person normally and having to try and give something to a stranger is pretty far out of my comfort zone! :P But God is faithful!

That evening some of us played 'HORSE'. It was terrible how out of practice we were! :D



Sandy is settling in nicely

She loves Gus :P

Sam, holding a friend's broiler. :)

Waton

Gus eating

A tree frog

Here is a picture of my Dad's family in the 70's. :P Don't you just 'LOVE' their hair and clothing styles?? Dad is in the back row third in from the left, has glasses and a blue/black shirt. :)

2 comments: