Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Flowers

OK, so I know that broilers aren't flowers, but I didn't want to name another blog post 'Life'. :P




Sandy and Gus are slowly getting transitioned onto the grass (ok, how should I reword that sentence??).

Ok, here are the promised flowers. :) 
Mom and I went to a greenhouse about 20 minutes away from us, so she could get some flowers for her flowerbeds. 

The flowers were so pretty!

Mom hates pictures of herself, so I try not to take too many. :)

A little gift shop...

A family at Church did a full gutting/remodeling of their house. They're almost done!!

Their dog, Chuckles, with a bone. :)

On May 6th we are going to be doing the food at a friend's wedding. I am excited! On Sunday we had a meeting to discus details about the food etc. :) My Aunt's family will be helping us too!

Just for the cuteness factor. :)

1 comment:

  1. aww Alaina is so CUTE!!! (please stop killing me with these pictures pleaseee) XD
    Those flowers are gorgeous!! Tell your Mom I think she looks great! :))

    ReplyDelete