Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Uncle Mike's Surprise Birthday Party

My Uncle Mike is turning 50 on May 5th, so my Aunt threw a big 50th birthday party for him! It was fun!

Whipped topping
Emmie made one of Uncle Mike's favorite things, Peanut Butter Pie. :)

I made Caramel Popcorn for the party. Also for one of my Aunts who loves it! :P

A big pile of popcorn!

Emmie and Mom had to go somewhere, so I was given the task of making the hamburger for the sloppy joe's. I also was trying to make popcorn and wash my head covering at the same time. :P Oh, and wash dishes!

See my vail in the bowl? Somehow it got yellow stains on it, so I was bleaching it. :)

Mom forgot to take the logs of hamburger out of the freezer. So I had to peel off the thawed hamburger, then wait for it to thaw more. 

We made a short video for a slide show that played at the party. 
KK put an unused mop on his head. :)

Aren't they CUTE??

The day of the party it rained and rained! 

A loaded van



Aunt Shelly's cupcakes (which were SO GOOD!!)
































Uncle Mike arriving! :)

Hugging his daughters (my cousins :) )

He was so surprised! He teared up. <3













My cousin, Leah

Getting his peanut butter pie

From left to right my, Grandma, Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Rog. :)

Sweetness

No comments:

Post a Comment