Friday, April 14, 2017

Spring is Here!

Good morning all! Guess what? Spring is finally here! So I thought I'd share some pictures of what spring looks like in Iowa. :)

It means stacking the manure pile up

Chicks!

And more chicks



And more chicks!!!

A bumble bee enjoying the creeping charlie. :)

Matthias (a young man from our Church) tilled my gardens! They look so nice! Now I am itching to get them planted!



Mom and I spread mulch around these bushes so KK doesn't have to weed whack around them. :)

Our magnolia tree is blooming

Crab apple tree blooms

Pear tree

Emmie and Mom's flower beds. :)

Tulip

Violets

Opal was following me around like she usually does. :) I love her so much! <3

A touch of spring inside...

Amaryllis flowers



Tomato and pepper plants

Mommy took this picture. :)

1 comment: