Friday, July 23, 2021

Christmas Eve

Taking some pictures for my business, Red Barn Clutch.

I'm happy with how it turned out. :)

All cooked! Lookin' good!

Little stinky hurt her foot. Got it all fixed up!

Two of my favorite people. <3

Listening to Emmet Cahill sing Christmas songs. 

Using the mug Gram gave me. I love it!



Making Christmas food

Preparing some of my ducks for our Christmas Eve dinner. They're WAY smaller than I wanted, but I had to have them butchered on a certain day. This year I will be raising them a LOT longer. Hopefully I'll get nice, plump ducks! I don't like duck, but I do like to raise them. :) 

Almost ready!





After dinner we had creme brûlée. Man are they good!!

Finishing Gram's

She liked it

Now I want one... :D

Grace got me this adorable bed frame for Christmas! I am so excited! Thank you, Grace!
Pretty soon I will have my own bedroom for the first time in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment