Monday, April 4, 2016

A little survey

Ok, so my sweet friend, Paige paigespages4thelord.blogspot.com, tagged me on her blog for a little survey. :)
Here are my answers!

1. Are you going to do the tag? Well, I'll do it, but I don't know enough people who would do it, to pass it on to!! :)).
2. How many siblings do you have? I have six, five brothers and one sister.
3. How do you think you'll be doing in 5 years from now? I should hope I'll be doing ok! Hehe!
4. How did you think of your blog title? If I remember correctly, I prayed that the Lord would show me what to call it. I really like the verses in Matthew 11 about how Jesus will give us rest, so I decided that that was what I would call it! :)
5. Are you an early bird, or a night owl? I can be either! But I think that I am more of a night owl.
6. What is your favorite flower? dianthus and scarlet pimpernel
7. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Reading! :)
8. Do you crochet? If you do, how long have you crocheted? No, I don't crochet, but I have often wished I knew how.
9. If there was 1 place in the world you could go, where would it be? If a trip, IRELAND! But to live, IOWA!
10. Can a sentence end with the word, "The"? Yes! "You can end a sentence with the!" (thank you, Ray Comfort!)
11. Have you enjoyed this post so far? My post or yours?? Hehe! Well, to be honest, I am hungry and tired, so I'm not enjoying it too much. Gasp! Did I just write that??? You posts are great, Paige!!

Have a great day everyone!
Abi

1 comment:

  1. So loved all the answers! Yep, Thanks to Ray Comfort!! You are hilarious!! It was soooo fun getting to see you!!

    ReplyDelete