Monday, April 4, 2016

Our life...



Isn't she CUTE?!?!

Grandma and Grandpa love their grandchildren

Lots of milk!
We share our milk with the families at Church, so this is a load of milk headed for Church where we are gonna distribute it.

Daddy being silly :)

The apple didn't fall far form the tree! KK is so much fun!

Emmie and I got some yummy drinks at McDonalds.
Shamrock Shake and a Caramel Frappe 

My sweet brothers, Josh and Sam, making breakfast

Sam and I :)

KK was trying out his new microphone for his camera :)

I was thinking that I hadn't posted many pictures of Talitha lately, so here are a few.

She is really enjoying the grass!

Pigs

Sweet little Joseph <3



On Thursday of last week KK texted Emmie and I telling us that we should get all the guys at the job site hot chocolate and cookies. Well, being that it would be expensive to buy all that, we decided  to go home and make them fresh homemade cookies and hot chocolate. 

KK

Josh working away!






KK told me I could...

A paper mache nose, and cotton eyebrows and mustache. Oh! And soot!







All gone! Well, almost!



My brothers...

Josh straining the milk

Yum yum!

It's kinda hard to see, but Josh, KK, and Sam helped me build a fence to divided the pasture in half. I'm hoping to keep Talitha from eating the pasture down too much.



Josh also build a ramp inside the barn for the pigs to run up and into a trailer. Two of the pigs went to the butcher today. :( :( I'm a little sad. I just try not to think to much about it.





Cleaning the barn is a job that I really enjoy!

Never ending manure! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahah! I love your posts! KK is succhhhhh a dork! I think we still have recordings of him on Ashley's old phone!
    Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, she is sooo cuuuute!!! Love all of that dark hair! <3
    Yum, I tried that shamrock shake too, so good! :)
    The fence and barn ramp look good. Aw, it IS sad...we just had our pig Fiona butchered and she was a super sweetie, hehe, she would lay down like a dog to have her belly rubbed. :P
    Lol, ^ Yeah, I believe I do have recordings of his Donald duck voice somewhere! :'D Too funny.
    The birthday party for your grandma looked super special as well! :)

    ReplyDelete