Monday, April 18, 2016

Sweet little people...

Did I ever mention that I have the sweetest little nieces and nephew? Here are a few pictures and videos just to show their cuteness (sorry there aren't any of Alaina!)

Katelyn and I

Joseph and I

KK put Joseph in his big boots. They are almost as tall as the little man!

So so sweet!

Joseph was helping Emmie with laundry...

The littles love this game

Before
I cleaned the barn really well last week, because it was bothering me how messy it was!

After

After :)

Before
(Watson hardly moved the whole time I was cleaning the barn!)

After

Sam mowed one of my pastures, because it helps keep the weeds down, and he wanted to do it. :)

Only three pigs now... two of them went to the butcher last week (I think it was last week...). The big female pig weighed 350# and the other male pig weighed 222# hanging weight. So they were some big pigs!!

Swiss cheese, ham, and poppy seed sandwiches. So so yummy!!

Open the door of your heart, and let the Light of the world shine in!

No comments:

Post a Comment